Thursday, February 26, 2009

CU CLIP ART


As promised.. I talked to my sister and we have decided to put up our clip art on the blogs and our yahoo group Limited to 6 people.. all of the clip art on
10.00 a set.. no license needed.. you can do what you want with it.. including reselling it.. we have purchased semi and exclusive rights to the clip art packages we have on our site.. We have closed country dreams.. so if you want the clip art.. contact me.. just e-mail me. and I will get back to you.put clip art in the subject line.. where we can do anything with them.. so today I am offering any one the same chance. each set will be sold only 6 times by us with these terms.(.We will continue selling them with the other terms.. that they cannot resell the clip art..) If you want to buy any of the clip art with no terms let me know at
enchantingdreamz@gmail.com.. put in the subject line attention joani-- unlimited terms- clip art
and tell me which packages you want.. and I will reply right away.. or as soon as I can.. if they have been sold out.. I will let you know.. I will send you a pay pal invoice. and as soon as it clears.. I will send your packages or the links to download the clip art..also I will include your terms of use in the package.. so you know you have the right to do with it as you wish.. i have included a couple sample pictures just click on the picture it will take you to our web site where the clip art is.

No comments:

Post a Comment