Sunday, December 21, 2008

free quick page andChristmas at my sons.. ARRRGGG!!!!

We went to my sons house for a Christmas dinner today, his wife refuses to come to our home.. she hates me.. and boy was it clear today just how much.. We have tried to be nice to her .. for our sons sake and for our grand kids sake.. but it is getting harder and harder.And it was not a fun day.. but a very stressful event..So all that pray.. please say a prayer for this evil person, who's only goal in life is to be mean to people. and she is good at it.and maybe a prayer that my son and the grand kids.. wont be abused by her. As she is an abusive person..
Thank you and now for the quick page....
So today I will give everyone an early Christmas present.
Just click on the quick page. and it will open in a new window. then right click and save as.. It is a png. and a taggers size. the full size along with 4 other full size will be added on the 26 as part of the train. items.
Have a great night

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry your day was sooo stressful, why oh why are some people so hell bent on pressing their own self destruct button? Some people never seem to know what they have do they? I know it's not funny, but the way you wrote about it made me chuckle.....I'm sorry....you just got so graphic, not with what you said but with what I just know you're feeling.
    I hope too that she isn't being abusive to your son & grandchildren.....some people just don't seem to realise that their behaviour pushes others away....my ex was like that. Now the kids are grown, I'm happily remarried & he's still a lonely old git......people like that always end up the worse off.
    ((huggs)) to you honey, you have enough to be dealing with & kudos for your patience. The things we do for love eh? Love ya.....Funky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops! forgot to say....loving the quick page, that is really nice you know. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks funky
    oh I was so P.O. when I left their house. My daughter n law calls me the devil. shes always asking my son if he spoke to the devil today. my grandson ask why his momma hates me.. I told him it was because I was perfect.. so when he saw his mom later. he told her.. I now know why you hate andma.. its because shes perfect and your not. he got in trouble.. and sent to his room. poor baby huh.. but it was funny to see the look on her face.
    Thanks for the support
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is great. So sorry to hear you had not so good Christmas. Me too. I spent it in bed with flu and a cold. Oh well. I hope you have a better day on New Years. Shirley from Canada

    ReplyDelete