Friday, December 5, 2008

a few frames and a quick page plus showing off 2 favorite scrap pages

Hi everyone
Well, its been a busy day today. But I did some scrapping.Here is one scrap page I finished. you can click on it to see a larger view.
I made a couple frames. and thought I would share them. for the blue car frame. click here

and for the red car frame click here and for the quick page click here also I have a christmas frame., which is here

and now to see the Christmas picture frame. the tube, I used for it came from fork art treasures.



. and now for some of my other scrap pages I have made. and are my favorites..
these I do not have a quick page for. just showing them.

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 06 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete