Monday, October 13, 2008

we got the site updated

Hello everyone. wow we made it through the weekend. but today is a holiday. Columbus day. so my hubby is off. and already has a list of things for us to do. lol..
Margaret just finished the Oct calendar girl for embroidery designs, and a set of snowmen. They turned out so cute.
here is the calender girl. she is so prim with her little pumpkin quilt behind her.lol
also here is the snowmen
.
Remember these are embroidery patterns ready to sew out. not graphics. we did add 3 new sets of graphics to site. the cancer set one was added. plus we have on for kids.. called playground so stop in there to see all the new things at www.countrydreamzscrappin.com
I will get that quick page up today. sorry I didn't get it up yesterday.I got to play with making a layout for the blog. I still dont like the one I made. so I want to make another one. I will keep playing with it till I get the one I like. I made a template for the blog layout. so now it will just take a few min to chang the colors and header. or at least make it easier.lol
more later

No comments:

Post a Comment